Brick Wall People Redux

So a few years back, I did a series called Brick Wall People. These were all posts on the people who are brick walls in my family tree, and the evidence I have for that person and their name. Well, since then I have had an almost constant subscription to Ancestry, and have done a lot of work. I've also learned some things from more distant family members who had more information than I did. Which means that many of these people have far more information than they used to. To the point where I felt that it was time to redo those posts.

So twice a week, I will be posting a re-examination of them, and after that, I will add a few new people who I also feel I need to look into more. If you have any more information on these people, I hope you will get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you. And thank you all so much for reading.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is maintained by two sisters who have had a life long interest in geneology.
Mika writes here mostly about our family (Hansen, Hillinger, Bordewick, Park, etc), and her search for more information.
Shannon mostly uses this space as a place to make the many stories written about and by her husband's family (Holly, Walker, Walpole, etc) available to the rest of the family, present and future.

Our blog is named Oh Spusch! mostly because Shannon is bad at naming things. The first post I put up includes a story about the time Walker's great grandfather took his whole family out to see a play and the littlest kept saying "Oh! Spusch!" No one ever figured out what she meant by that.