CHRISTENSEN (Denmark) – Part II

Meaning/Pronunciation: Pronunciation: Chris-ten-SEN Meaning: descendant of Christen

Origin: Danish

Variations: Another patronymic, so there are both –sen and –datter versions.

Relation to me: This is my father's mother's father's mother's father's mother's mother.

Ancestors:
i: Christensen, Mette, abt 1773 – ?, Vejle, Denmark; Soren Sorensen, 4 sons, 6 daughters

Looking for:
This is a recent find in my tree, so the information may or may not be accurate, but I believe it to be. As it is so new, I'd love to get more information on this side and find out more about this family. A lot of the above children didn't live past childhood, and indeed, many look as though they didn't even live to be a year old, given the recorded names I found.

I'd definitely love to know more about her, and to find her parents, though as with the immediately previous entries, this is pretty far back in my tree, so this one's on the back burner.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is maintained by two sisters who have had a life long interest in geneology.
Mika writes here mostly about our family (Hansen, Hillinger, Bordewick, Park, etc), and her search for more information.
Shannon mostly uses this space as a place to make the many stories written about and by her husband's family (Holly, Walker, Walpole, etc) available to the rest of the family, present and future.

Our blog is named Oh Spusch! mostly because Shannon is bad at naming things. The first post I put up includes a story about the time Walker's great grandfather took his whole family out to see a play and the littlest kept saying "Oh! Spusch!" No one ever figured out what she meant by that.